One day your prince will come… and if you still believe that ladies, simply kiss me on the lips and I will jump right out on your computer screen onto your lap… and we will live happily ever after.
Thank heavens, existence loves you to death.
"There has never been a person like you before, there is nobody else like you right now in the whole world, and there will never be anybody like you. Just see how much respect god has paid to you. You are a masterpiece -- unrepeatable, incomparable, utterly unique. Even the hardest heart, the rocklike heart, will start melting in gratitude. Tears will start flowing, tears of bliss and joy, tears which laugh."
Its just not simple to find true love… my feeling is that men and women are simply wired differently. Enclosed is scientific proof that a woman’s mind and a man’s mind are diametrically opposite.
Have you ever wondered how a woman's brain works? It's finally explained here in one easy-to-understand illustration:
Every one of those little blue balls is a thought about something that needs to be done, a decision, or a problem that needs to be solved.
A man, of course, has only 2 balls and they take up all his thoughts.
The problem all began when God gave men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.
So ladies, once and for all, this is what men are like…
1. Men are like Laxatives. They irritate the crap out of you.
2. Men are like Bananas. The older they get, the less firm they are.
3. Men are like Weather. Nothing can be done to change them.
4. Men are like Blenders. You need One, but you're not quite sure why.
5. Men are like Chocolate Bars. Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips.
6. Men are like Commercials . You can't believe a word they say.
7. Men are like Department Stores. Their clothes are always 1/2 off!
8. Men are like Government Bonds. They take soooooooo long to mature.
9. Men are like Mascara. They usually run at the first sign of emotion.
10. Men are like Popcorn. They satisfy you, but only for a little while.
11. Men are like Snowstorms. You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long it will last.
12. Men are like Lava Lamps. Fun to look at, but not very bright.
13. Men are like Parking Spots. All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.
But don’t feel bad guys…
|"Make a small experiment with your own pains, sufferings and miseries. And once you have found the key, then you can share it with the whole existence. Then you can take all the suffering of all the world, or all the worlds. Ride on the incoming breath and your small heart is bigger than the whole universe, if you know what miracles it can do. And then pour out your blessings. It is the same energy passing through your heart that becomes bliss, that becomes a blessing. Then let blessings go riding on the outgoing breath to all the nooks and corners of existence. This is compassion. Compassion is to become a transforming force in existence -- transforming the ugly into the beautiful, kissing the frog and transforming it into a prince, transforming darkness into light. To become such a medium of transformation is compassion."
Dear Osho, Krishna Prem here… I recently became all compassionate. I walked down the busy footpath, knowing I was late for an important meeting. My eye fell upon one of those unfortunate, homeless vagabonds that are found in every city these days. Wearing what can only be describes as rags, carrying every worldly possession in two plastic bags, my heart was touched by this person's condition.
Some people turned to stare. Others quickly looked away as if the sight would somehow contaminate them. Recalling some long ago Sunday school admonition to 'care for the sick, feed the hungry, and clothe the naked.' I was moved by some powerful inner urge to reach out to this unfortunate person.
Yes, where some people saw only rags, I saw a hidden beauty. A small voice inside my head called out, 'Reach out, reach out and touch this person'!
So I did.....
I won't be at Dynamic Meditation any time soon.
Laughter is, Krishna Prem
Ps… You are invited to my new improved website at www.geeyouareyou.com
View Previous Issues of this newsletter (click on the numbers below):